Logan and I were playing the other day and I got him laughing and while his mouth was wide open I noticed a tooth on the bottom of his cute little gums! A few days later I noticed another one on top, one of his fangs! And then today I noticed his other "fang" is just breaking through!! We're going to have another vampire in the family! Emily had fangs too. Click Here to see a scrapbook page of her fangs! Sweet little boy. He's growing up too fast! He crawled all the way up the stairs yesterday with Maddie and Emily following close behind and encouraging him along. He's also clapping his hands occasionally, shaking his head (especially when it's time to take his medicine - double ear infections and a sinus infection), and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING cruising around the furniture. He may be an early walker too!



2 comments:
Haha. That is hilarious! I don't think I've ever seen a baby with "fangs" before, so those pictures of Emily are crazy. What a sweet boy that Logan is! You can definitely tell he's a happy boy.
I had at least one kid with fangs, I think it was Jacob. I think they are so cute!
Post a Comment