
I took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum last week and they had such a good time. We brought Maddie's friend Sahara with us. I realized the other day that I have hardly any pictures of Tyler these days! He's so busy whenever we go somewhere that he won't stop for me to take pictures of him! I snapped a few of him before we went inside, just so I'll always remember how handsome he is right now! Such a sweet boy!

Logan just looked so big as he was standing there checking out the Woolly Mammoth bones that I just had to take a picture of him! I can't believe he'll be one next month! Time flies way too fast!

Sweet brothers

Tyler INSISTED that he take a picture of me so that everyone would remember that I was there too. Even though it was a ponytail/headband day, I let him take it. I'm so happy to be losing weight and not having to photoshop my double chins out of every picture of myself these days! Lol! Slowly but surely I'll be bathing suit ready for Hawaii in August!

After the museum we walked over to the deli where they have free kids ice cream cones for kids under 3 (I thought it was under 5, but oh well - it's only 25 cents for the big kids to get one)

It's always fun to get out of the house! Especially since school has been out and it seems like the house is CONSTANTLY messy! I've started a new chore system for the summer where each of the kids work for 30 minutes a day and we cross chores off of a list that I made of everything that needs to be cleaned in the whole house. That way we aren't redoing the same "favorite" jobs every day and everything gets done. Also I know who did what because after they cross off a job, they write their name by it so I can help them redo any jobs that might need touch-ups. We also star their 30 minutes all the way over if they stop working or if they are going in super slow motion so they won't have to do very much. This is how we always did chores when I was little and it seemed to work pretty well! So far so good!



1 comment:
How have we not crossed paths?!? Danes dad (and grandma etc.) side of the family (christensens and peterson's) are all from the Manti/Ephriam area so his parents came into town and we went down there memorial weekend too. Then last week I took the nephews to the dino museum. Weird!
Post a Comment