I forgot how much I love photography.
I forgot how much I love my camera.
I forgot how much I love pictures of my kids.
Here is what happens when my camera is working for the first time in 8 months (thanks Marylin) and I learn some new tips on how to use it even better (thanks again Marylin):























We had ALL TEN Ehat Grandkids at our house today and we went to the Highland Splash pad and had a blast and then came home and BBQ'd! It was a great day! I had a blast using my camera again. I LOVE it! It's like Christmas all over again and I didn't even have to spend any money!!
4 comments:
Thats what I like to see! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference it makes when you have a good camera. You can actually capture the moments happening around you! Love it!!
Awesome pictures!
I kind of wish I had a decent camera and knew how to take pictures. It would make picking out pictures to scrapbook harder but the ones you did choose would make the pages look that much better!
YOU ARE SOOO WELCOME!! It made me feel useful to fix it for you!! :) LOVE THESE PICTURES!! Next time we are so gonna get out and have a photography day :)
Post a Comment