
Monday:
Sunset that Maddie screamed when she saw. She yelled for me to come "Immediately!!" and bring the camera. Cute girl was so excited about it.
The Fort that Emily and I made for the kids. I love having a counter height table for this very reason. It makes REALLY easy forts that are sturdy enough for everyone to go in and the little kids can even stand up in it. Plus it's just the table and chairs and a few blankets, you don't have to dismantle a whole room to set it up. This one stayed up all week and we just took it down yesterday because we had family coming for dinner and needed both tables to eat at.
Tug of war. Tyler made this rope at Scouts today and the kids had a blast finding creative ways to use it. I came downstairs from putting away laundry and found them engaged in a super intense game of tug of war! I love that they have so much fun together.
Baby bump (16.5 weeks) Had a Dr apt and scheduled our ultrasound for Wednesday, February 2nd!
Logan saw the kids outside riding bikes and wanted to join them but didn't see the 3 cement porch steps between him and them, so he tumbled right down them. The bump was immediate but the skid marks on his eye got worse the next day and then even worse the day after that. Poor boy. The kids have nicknamed him "Bruiser" because he always has a new bump or bruise! He's an active curious little boy and isn't too coordinated I guess!
Peter took the boys on a "Daddy-Dude Date" to Trafalga and Nathan was exhausted after all the fun!
Another creative use of Tyler's new rope. He tied it onto a basket that holds cozy blankets in the family room and then pulled the kids back and forth through the entry. It was a TON of fun. I hesitated for a minute before just allowing it. The basket was super sturdy and didn't seem like it was going to break and wasn't toppling over no matter how hard they tried to crash. So we just let them have at it until bedtime.






1 comment:
I love these weekly photo posts, Nell. They make me happy.
Post a Comment